Welcome to the website for SUNIA, the Seminar on the United Nations and International Affairs! You can learn more about SUNIA by exploring our site through the navigation bar above.
The dates for SUNIA 2013 are:
Week A: August 11-16
Week B: August 18-23
SUNIA is a program for any and all high school students!
At SUNIA, you can….
- experience an internationally-oriented program designed specifically for students aged 15-19
- explore the dynamics of international affairs with diplomats from the United Nations and the Canadian Department of National Defence
- politick and debate as official representatives of U.N. Member Nations at a Security Council simulation
- take a closer look at global issues with representatives of international non-governmental organizations
- meet students and counselors from all over Canada
- canoe, hike, and enjoy the beauty of the Canadian Rocky Mountains!