One of the highlights of the week is the day-long Security Council session on Friday. Students research and represent the foreign policy of a United Nations member state on a a specific topic each year. By role-playing in the Security Council, students gain an in-depth understanding of an important conflict taking place in the world today, and the intricacies of international diplomacy.
- 2012 – The Situation in the Western Sahara
- 2011 – The Situation in the Middle East
- 2010 – The Situation in Somalia
- 2009 – The Situation in Afghanistan
- 2008 – The Situation in Iraq